Make acoustic panel into hexagon shape, the effect of similar honeycomb after joining together, to achieve very strong decorative effect, give a feeling like our distance to nature is one step more closer.At the same time, with the adhesive we recommend to buy together, it can be completed by hand without the help of any tools, hexagonal size, color can be customized.
Almost intuitive to install without tools.Hexagonal size, more decorative effect
It could be made into hexagon shapes with the effect of a similar honeycomb after joining together, so it will achieve a strong decoration, giving a feeling of touching nature closer. At the same time, with the adhesive we recommend buying together, it can be completed by hand without the help of any tools, and hexagonal size, and color can be customized too.
We are proud to say that we have grown to be the largest manufacturer in the manufacturing industry of polyester panels based on the below figures, which has made us strategically strong in cost control and quality improvement.
Click Here to Contact us for Price and Additional Custom Sizes
Q: Are you a trading company or factory?
A: Original factory.
Q: How can I get a sample?
A: We can provide samples according to your requirements, but freight charges will be charged.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It depends on the product type and order quantity. Usually, we can ship within 7 days after receiving full payment.
Q: Can the logo or company name be printed on the products or packages?
A: Yes, Your customized requirement for color, logo, design, package, carton mark, etc., are very welcome.
Q: Do you have quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control. In addition, we can also obtain the appropriate tests and certifications according to your request.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: Support T / T or LC, deposit 30% upon order confirmation, and the rest 70% after quality inspection and successful delivery on time.
LEEDINGS is a brand under Jiangsu SUYIN New Material Co., Ltd. and Guangdong YUEYIN New Material Co., Ltd. as a Group Corporation, with a monthly output of about 380,000 standard size sheets and a total annual production capacity of 1,680,000 square meters.In addition, we are preparing to gain more market value by establishing manufacturing joint ventures with foreign partners. As a result, we will have a global manufacturing network that benefits our customers worldwide.
Phone / WhatsApp:
Allright Reserved - Guangdong Yueyin New Material Technology Co., Ltd,